Hello, today I am showing a proposal entitled the "Akumi Act", (haha akumi u have a big ego) which if supported, will have various fixes to the roleplay, and an increase in the productivity of the roleplay and its' roleplayers. This Act comes with many parts and you are free to individually support and oppose each part, designated by a number (1, 2, 2.5, 3, etc)
1. Weekly roleplay planning. The date would most likely be a Saturday or Sunday, at a time which most users can be on. Users would come together and plan roleplay events for the rest of the week to avoid school conflicts or other events which may cause them to be busy and unable to know about roleplay events. This also determines whether you will keep your character. If you do not attend 3 roleplay sessions in a row, your character will be temporarily suspended from you. If you do not attend 2 roleplay sessions after your character has been suspended, you will lose your character.
2. Roleplayer Reviews. This is a topic I have brought up and discussed for a long while. Roleplayer Reviews would be an annual look at each of the roleplayers and seeing their quality as a roleplayer, and their commitment. Commitment is a big thing in this -- if you attend roleplay sessions but don't reply, how does that reflect on you? Especially as a main, secondary etc. Weight would be a big determiner. Of course, this has no points system and wouldn't necessarily result in replacement, however it gives a good look at where a roleplayer is at and how they are doing. This would be done for all roleplayers active in the past 6 months.
2.5. If a roleplayer /hasn't/ been active in the past 6 months, then their character should be permanently suspended. Activity here denotes replying to the roleplay and being active in weekly roleplaying discussions.
3. Mass deletion/revisions of roleplay characters. Out of our 75 characters, approximately 33% - that's 1/3 - have not appeared in the roleplay and do not have plans to. 13% of our character pages are in the first 50 results of Special:Shortpages. These pages should be taken care of accordingly. A lot of these pages also don't have active roleplayers and need to be put up for Adoption.
3.5. Many pages are also outdated (see Atticus Anoethite for an example) and need updates in order to be up-to-date with the roleplay.
4. Understudies for all main characters. Let's face it -- we're all busy people. However, in order to make progress and for scenes to go well, users need understudies. Currently not all of the main characters have official understudies, let alone ones that come to TDL Chat on a daily basis or make commitments, so we need them in order to keep the roleplay moving.
5. Project:Roleplay(ing?). Gives newcomers a good idea of roleplay dos and don'ts as well as any good and bad examples of roleplaying, some basic tips on how to roleplay.
All of these will be added to their respective guidelines pages, and will hopefully increase productivity and make The Demon's Light Roleplay and its wiki more organized. Please vote Support, Neutral, or Oppose. This vote will end on August 22, 2019 @ 8:00PM EST.